The Lincolnshire Teaching Schools work together with a strong focus on the three KPIs that Teaching Schools are assessed against:
School led Initial Teacher Training (ITT) – taking a lead and proactive role in the recruitment & training of new teachers
Continuing Professional Development and Leadership Development (CPLD) – championing and supporting all levels of peer-to-peer, professional & leadership development
School to School Support (S2SS) – providing & coordinating support for all schools, working together to embed change
Focused on impact, developing independence and sustainability, involving all stakeholders. We aim to develop system leaders at all levels who continue to learn, developing an enquiry habit of mind. Regular cycle of meetings at which SLEs critically discuss research, summarise the findings of an article and plan how they will incorporate the findings into their own practice. Our strong partnership with LTT ensure that our SLEs can access CPD and stay on top of their game.
We are committed to working closely with the Lincolnshire Learning Partnership Board, the Local Authority, NLEs, LLEs, and NLGs to ensure that no school, and therefore no child, is left behind as Lincolnshire ‘blazes a trail’ in sector led school improvement.
Our shared vision:
- We believe that we are here to transform the lives of children and young people through our relentless pursuit of excellence in every lesson, in every classroom and in every school. In short, our vision is to see more teachers succeed with more children.
- We work together to build a strong collaborative network where, as educators, we can learn together, we can innovate and develop both as teachers and as leaders, and find support that leads to better outcomes for all. Together we can speak up, and stand up for, what is right for the children and young people we serve. We know that when we stand together we stand stronger.
- We are a service creator, a broker, a facilitator of partnerships that translate into a positive impact on education – a positive impact on pupils. We are champions of excellent professional development and will create opportunities for professionals at all levels to learn together.
- We put our egos and personal agendas to one side, and focus on our core purpose, our vocation and our mission: to lead our children and young people, and our colleagues, to live lives that matter.
- Collaboration – We value the work of all (individuals, groups and organisations) who share their expertise in the raising of standards, pupil outcomes, transformational leadership & management, exceptional teaching, learning and support in Lincolnshire. We believe that by playing to the strengths of individuals, groups and organisations our creative partnerships, & pooled resources, provide more than the sum of their parts
- Excellence – We believe that excellence in teaching, leadership, pedagogy, training, development and support should be shared effectively to maximise the positive impact on the lives of the greatest number of children and young people. We believe that all who commit to the education sector as their vocation have the right to the highest standards of training, guidance, support, development and influence; to help them become the best that they can be.
- Equity – We recognise that all children and young people, regardless of their starting point or setting, have the right to an outstanding education, and most importantly one that prepares them to thrive as enterprising, global citizens in a fast-changing, modern world.
We are part of Lincolnshire Teaching Schools Together (LTT). LTT are a partnership of eight Teaching Schools across Lincolnshire who as a group agree to work collaboratively, based on mutual trust and respect, to develop a self-improving school-led system in Lincolnshire. We are committed to achieving one common goal: working together so every learner succeeds. Find out more by visiting the LTT website