- Your school will receive funding from the Teaching School to attend training either online or Face to Face.
- You will be given all of the resources, guidance and support in relation to the statutory implementation of RSHE
- Access to online training modules supplied by the DfE to use in your own school.
- Support in engaging with parents around RSHE
- A comprehensive audit tool to identify areas for development, action plan and track progress
- Ongoing support from an RSHE specialist teacher to work towards addressing the outcome of the audit
Impact so far….
The RSHE delivery so far has been fortunate enough to train 50 Primary Schools and 50 secondary schools. In this,we have been able to train the RSHE team to deliver a high quality input to all schools and offer follow up support. As a result of this model we have had positive feedback such as:
“I can’t tell you how incredibly amazing the sessions I have attended have been, and how grateful I am for the amazing work from the presenters and all those behind the scenes that have made this possible. These sessions you have provided have helped me beyond any other training I have ever had, and I am beyond thankful to you. Thank you so much! In particular can I thank Donna for all her hard work in arranging everything and sorting us all out, and Nick Lever for an incredible training afternoon and his unbelievably wonderful ongoing support.” Religious Studies Teacher, PSHCE and Citizenship Co-ordinator, High School and Sixth Form College
“Thank you so much for the fabulous session you delivered on Friday. As an ‘observer’ I was so impressed by your depth of knowledge and calm manner in which you answered each and every question. It was a real privilege to sit at the back and see how well you handled everything.” Head teacher on primary RSE session
“Rachel was fantastic with our students. They get quite lively with this particular topic but it was covered with great professionalism.” Secondary teacher on year 9 contraception and risk sessions
“After attending both courses run by Catherine I have come away from each and every session with more knowledge and confidence about teaching and leading the subject of RSE in my school. Catherine is very knowledgeable and passionate about the subject and very approachable. She has given me some great tips and ideas to follow up on this year.” Primary teacher on Inset training