Following a rigorous application process, L.E.A.D. Equate Teaching School Alliance is delighted to be working with the DfE to deliver a package of training and support for the statutory implementation of R.S.H.E. Working in close partnership with the Flying High Trust, we aim to support Schools across the South Yorkshire, East Midlands and Humber region in developing high quality R.S.H.E. provision. This DfE approved package of support ensures schools are compliant with the requirements of the statutory framework. This is for both Primary and Secondary Schools within the region. The five key areas it will support are:
• Development of compliant R.S.H.E. policy and curriculum
• Successful engagement with parents
• Quality teaching of R.S.H.E.
• Confident and skilled R.S.H.E. delivery
• Effective monitoring and assessment of R.S.H.E