Lincolnshire Teaching Schools Together (LTT) are proud to work with George Spencer Academy to deliver a Lincolnshire Cohort for the NPQH, NPQSL and NPQML.
Our programmes are delivered though a blended learning approach; a combination of face to face days, on-line learning, school experience, and self-directed study. As a competency based programme there is a focus throughout on the development of skills and understanding alongside leadership behaviours. Whilst on the programme day-to-day leadership development in your current school will allow you to:
• lead on a strategically challenging project
• engage in challenge and support from your coach and/or headteacher
• integrate new learning into your leadership practice
• develop those leadership behaviours identified through the 360 diagnostic
• negotiate and tackle specific whole team/school improvement priorities
Those not currently working in a school will undertake these activities in the school(s) that they have identified, and who have committed to support them. The course duration is 12 months with an expectation that participants go for final assessment within12-18 months from induction. Participants have the opportunity to gain Masters credits towards the University of Nottingham’s Masters in Educational Leadership and Management without extra charge or additional workload on the NPQ programmes.
Full programme information, including costs, face-to-face dates and booking for the Lincolnshire NPQH, NPQSL, NPQML can be found on our website: www.lincolnshiretsa.co.uk/npq