Our NQT twilight sessions are available for all NQTs to attend. They have been designed to help support NQTs in meeting the teacher standards and will be delivered by SLEs in their own settings, giving attendees the chance to see different learning environments.
“I really think that all the training courses Equate have provided have been extremely useful and provided actual hints and tips that I have (successfully) applied to the classroom like behaviour management systems, the resources I choose to use and my classroom environment.
The fact that all the training courses have been provided at other schools and from teachers at the schools has also been very useful as it allowed the opportunity to explore other schools and learning environments and it also helped to get the advice from teachers in the profession who have tried and tested everything mentioned.
All in all, a positive and helpful teaching school with a great emphasis on training and professional development throughout your NQT year.”
Rebecca Taylor, Tealby Primary School
All NQT Twilight sessions run from 1 pm – 4 pm and are at a cost of £85 per NQT to attend.
You can download the flyer below to see details of where the sessions will be held or alternatively, contact email@example.com for more details.
We will be delivering twilight sessions on the following areas:-
- Managing Workload
- Understanding the Expected Standard across Year Groups
- Behaviour for Learning
- Developing the Learning Environment
- Making use of Resources in the classroom including the Effective use of TAs
- Using Assessment for Learning and Effective Feedback
- Developing Questioning to Impact on Progress
- Subject Leadership—Understanding the difference between monitoring and evaluating