A group of school-based ITT providers across Lincolnshire are working together to provide help and advice for those looking to get into teaching.
As the Lincolnshire ITT Partnership, our aim is to simplify the message for prospective teachers by giving out clear and straightforward messages about the routes and options and costs involved in applying to become a qualified teacher.
There are currently 9 members of our group. These are listed below, with links to their websites, where you can find out more about the particular training packages that each offers and in which schools. If you are interested in applying to become a teacher, or just want to find out more about the options available, please contact one of us. We’re happy to help.
- L.E.A.D. Equate Teaching School Alliance
- Ellison Boulters Primary Academy
- Kyra Teaching School Alliance
- Lincolnshire Teaching School Alliance (SCITT)
- East of England Teacher Training (EOETTC)
- Keystone Teaching School Alliance
- Learn Teaching School Alliance
- Charter Teaching School
- Educate Teacher Training (SCITT)
- Greenwood Dale Foundation Trust