L.E.A.D. Equate Teaching School Alliance is a partnership of schools working to inspire, motivate and empower every child and professional to embrace lifelong learning.
Our Vision is for all members to contribute to and benefit from exceptional levels of continuous professional development, high impact peer support and evidence informed practice.
The educational workforce within L.E.A.D. Equate Teaching School Alliance will benefit from exceptional levels of professional development, peer support and leading-edge practice, so that every child within the Alliance receives the best possible education. Our aims are to promote strong leadership at every level; to empower every child to aim high; to give every child the opportunity to achieve; and to constantly drive for improvement. We believe that sustainable, system-wide improvements can only be achieved by building strong partnerships that can operate in a culture of trust, openness and integrity. We believe that everyone has something to offer and something to learn and it is through working together that practice can be shared, a culture of mutual support can be established, and new ideas can be formed.
The group has been designated by the Teaching Regulation Agency (TRA) formally the National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL) as one of around 640 national Teaching School Alliances, whose remit is to support schools and their staff through the provision of ITT, staff development and talent management, engagement in research and school support packages.
We invite you to take a look around our site to see the range of activity and provision we offer and the ways you can get involved.
- Perseverance and progression
- Trust, Honesty and Mutual respect
- Positive Wellbeing
- Commitment to high quality and high expectations
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Raise attainment for all pupils within the Teaching School Alliance and beyond within all Lincolnshire and Trust based schools
- Support Alliance Schools in pursuing their objectives
- Seek out new and evidence proven practice that will lead to improved outcomes in schools
- Ensure trainee teachers and newly qualified teachers are trained to the highest possible standard as they embark on their education journey / journey in education
- Establish exceptional professional development opportunities which meet the needs of individuals at each stage of their career
- Provide bespoke, high impact school to school support, designating and brokering specialist, local and national leaders in education
- Actively contribute new thinking and research to the education sector
- Develop strong leadership across the Alliance; succession planning and talent management
- Establish strong quality assurance, monitoring and reporting mechanisms that allow continuous review and improvement
- Ensure that all work is conducted with integrity and transparency and to the highest professional standard.
- Collaborate with other teaching schools (LTT) in our relentless pursuit of excellence in every lesson, every classroom and in every school.